With a seemingly unending road down injury lane for veteran Oilers, we will be seeing more and more prospects suiting up in the next weeks. So, here's a rundown of the top ten prospects that we'd like to see in an Oil jersey this year... preferrably in less than an Oil jersey...
10. Taylor Chorney - Not the most flattering picture, but it does show his great facial structure. I think his lack of lips are what put him so low on this list.
9. Theo Peckham - How adorable! Right? Now if only guys could realize that there is hockey facial hair or no facial hair.. in between is skeezy.
8. Glenn Fisher - What list would be complete without a goalie? He surpasses the ranks of DD and JDD on sheer normality. And I love the DD, I just think Glenn is better looking, in a "fuzzy pic on lavalife where you meet the guy and realize later that sure, it's the same guy but he totally misrepresented himself" kind of way.
7. Fredrik Pettersson - Has a similar look to the guy who comes in at number 1. But he doesn't pull it off quite as well.
6. Andrew Cogliano - More TV time this Christmas when he plays with the World Jrs could affect his hot prospect ranking. TV time is the death or birth of hockey crushes. (Until they do something like refuse to shake your hand at a Tragically Hip concert, which forces you to close down your fanpage.)
5. Dragan Umicevic - With a name only a mother could love, and a look that would be perfect in a musical about rival latino-bosnian gangs.. LT was right, he deserves to be on this list.
4. Brock Radunske - Don't you just want to cuddle him? Even if he does look slightly like a girl with short hair?
3. Viatcheslav "Slava" Trukhno (on right) - The eyes, the complete and utter russian-ness. And to look this good in a candid picture with a fan? How soon does The Prez realize her heart has room for two Russian men?
2. Robbie Schremp - The man, the legend. The banana-hammock.
1. Kyle Hot-Rodziak - This is the official kick-off to the "Brodziak for callup" campaign. The man can do no wrong in our eyes and hearts.
1 hour ago