There ain't no party like a popularity party cause a popularity party don't stop.



On April 1st, the Oilers will be giving out their end of the year awards. It'll likely be the last home game (though if we don't make the playoffs, please let us take the Canucks down with us) and a moment of reflection on the year that was.

So, I'd like to take this time to remind everyone, vote for your Oilers, give at least one nod my man Marty. Remember, he would vote for you too:

http://oilers.nhl.com/fanzone/awards.htm

Comments

marriedtotheoil said…
Nice timing! I'm now filled with irrational love for every member of a team that's totally going to break my heart tonight or tomorrow and I can't even decide which of them I love best for which award.

Ah well, no one claimed Oilers fans were sane.
T. said…
I voted for Marty. Twice even!

Although I also had a hard time choosing. They're a talented and loveable bunch!

And the way I see it, this team, regardless of what happens in the next few days, has filled my heart with joy and hope... and that is much more than I expected of them this soon after the debacles of the last 24 months or so.
Lord Bob said…
I voted Allan Rourke for Most Popular Oiler.

I regret nothing.
Lady_Byng said…
That's just wrong lord bob..... just wrong.

I had to vote Staios as the unsung hero though, sorry ladies. Marty did get my vote for defensive forward and most popular though! I have a friend that I'm sure could rival Loxy's love for Marty, so I am always in the know about everything Marty!

Popular Posts