I need to count those votes.



But instead I'm writing about visiting Edmonton. That's right folks, the Loxy is in the Edmonton. For 3 nights only! Last night, I visited this fun dueling piano bar called Ivory something-or-other. In the crowd was local celebrity and stealer of the term "Scorcoff", Gene Principe.

I would've taken a picture of him doing dirty dances with a blonde lady, but by that time, the place had cleared out pretty much and I would've looked like a paparazzi. I should've talked to him. I should've accused him of stealing our word. I was not a very good investigative journalist!

Next time, Principe, next time.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I thought this blog was by paparzzi. How else are you getting all of those photos of Lupul, Schremp, et al.?
Loxy said…
Facebook, myspace, flickr...

When hockey players put it up on the internet themselves, it becomes the public domain..

Or something like that.
Oilersstar said…
Penner has facebook - woohoo =P

btw, loxy - wheres your facebook account disappeared to?
Loxy said…
I am the invisible!
Anonymous said…
So who won?

Popular Posts