Three wins in a row!

Until this:  

Comments

Anonymous said…
Crosby's nostrils annoy me.
Lady_Byng said…
he looks like a douche in that photo.
sally said…
He looks like a douche 'cause he is a douche. Him coming here was way too hyped up. I'm so glad it's over with.
Anonymous said…
Ummmm...put on some real shoes, or go barefoot, you douche...

Boo-urns...
wildchild said…
If it makes you feel any better, the Wild had three wins in a row until Joffreyes Lupul and His Merry Band of Thugs came to town last night....
Aminah said…
I hate hate HATE Sidney Crosby! I work downtown and have to walk past the hotel they stay at. There were 18 tv cameras there just to cover him walking from the bus to the hotel. I half wanted to run up to him, push him in the snow and make him eat it!

When the announcer dude said, "if you're thinking it is the Sidney Crosby show in the third period, you're right!" I shut off the tv and contemplated jumping off the balcony!

BARF!!!
Lady_Byng said…
ugh, TSN and their 'love-fest' for all things Crosby was just gross.
Especially Peirre McGuire, fuck is he ever annoying.
Best moment of the game was when coming back from commerical you could hear a fan yell out "MCGUIRE YOU SUCK!" hahaha
I laughed pretty long and hard at that one, cuz it's so true.

Mind you, TSN was saying some good things about Joni and Tom, so they aren't all bad. Just 98% of the time they are.
Aminah said…
Oh I heard that too! ha ha
Anonymous said…
I don't hate Crosby on any level. It's not Crosby's fault that Pierre fantasizes about him while pleasuring himself.

I like the kid, hate the hype.
T. said…
I agree with uni. Can't blame the kid for all the frenzy - he really does just want to play hockey.

Incidentally I'm from NS and saw him play at 7 years old and gotta say, the hype is there for a reason. It always has been. Even at 7 years old you could tell.

(but I agree about his choice of shoes in the photo - go barefoot or go home!) He has better shoulders now though. ;-)
Charity said…
i think i'm just going to say "yowza" and be done with it. :)

btw, I have no succumbed to the supreme hotness of the oilers. Damn that bootylicious Penner. (sigh).
Charity said…
i meant to say i have NOW (not no) succumbed to the hotness of the oil

Popular Posts