A Hot-Off of Epic Proportions

Over the next 31 days, just in time for the season to start, we (yes girls, I'm soliciting your help without telling you) will be posting a poll per day to crown "The Hottest Oiler". Instead of fiddling with online polls or emails, please post your vote in the comments section.

I have 32 players and coaches who have been ranked based on jersey number. It took me much too long to create the below bracket, so unless I forgot someone very important on the team, don't make me change it.

Without further ado, I give you DAY 1.











Matt "Sink or Swim in the Playoffs" Greene vs. the man who coached him, Mr. Charlie Huddy.

Edit: In the case of a tie, the votes of the three Hot-Oil creators will overrule you minions and determine the winner.

VOTING OVER. HUDSTER ONTO THE SWEET SIXTEEN.


Comments

the Prez said…
Charlie Huddy. Greene is my enemy.
J.R. said…
The cat killer Matt Greene.
Loxy said…
Jolly Greene.
Jordi said…
HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYY
Alana said…
Huddy's bling in that photo definitely makes him the hottest.
Anonymous said…
Matty!
Anonymous said…
Hmmm, Alana has a point. I vote Charlie because of the Cup.
Anonymous said…
The only thing Greene deserves to win is an "Ugliest Mug" contest.

Huddy.
Anonymous said…
Charlie Huddy definitely!
HG said…
How can you not love the 'stache? Definetly Huddy.
Jordi said…
Wait I just looked at the matchups. You're making Markkanen ultimately go against Roloson! That's not fair! And Torres is going to be against Hemsky? Don't make me choose woman!
Anonymous said…
Matt Greene. Moustaches shouldn't even be allowed. Serious.
Loxy said…
It's as unbiased as I could do!

Geez people! I was just happy that Dwayne, Marty, Igor and group fave MacT ended up in different sections...
Marsha said…
Huddy is the man (plus I despise Greene)!!
Anonymous said…
It IS all about the bling ... Huddy.
Anonymous said…
please! this is to easy! Mean hot matt greene it is for me!

Popular Posts