Is it in you? IS IT?

And by "it," I mean "sports hernias," "Sebastien Bisaillon," and "frighteningly bad hockey." This little gem was found at a local convenience store, probably left over from last year's run. Awesome as an Oilers-branded Gatorade is, the unfortunate choice of player to showcase on the label makes it even awesomer:

Oh Smytty. When I think "greasy mullet," or "toothless grin," my next thought is not usually "refeshing beverage." Not that orange liquid sugar is refreshing. I have no idea where I'm going with this, except to say OILERS GATORADE! WITH RYAN SMYTH! CHECK IT OUT!

Comments

Miss. Scarlett said…
All 6 Canadian teams are available as Gatorade flavours!

I only drink the orange gatorade myself. Unfortunately the Senators Gatorade is the "X-Factor" flavour which is just hideous. Things you drink should really not be neon green.
Black Dog said…
When I think "greasy mullet" and "toothless grin" I think about my family myself.
Anonymous said…
In case you were wondering:

http://www.tmz.com/2007/04/30/hunter-bags-hockey-jock/
LittleFury said…
Is it in you? IS IT?

"IT" was until "IT" got traded for two bottles of dollar store X-TREME NRG drink.
Alana said…
hee! Good one, littlefury.

Popular Posts