I just want to sleep.



We'll miss you, Smytty.

Comments

Anonymous said…
if there was any remaining doubt...we are now officially sellers. and apparently we had a sale. you'll be missed smytty, "obviously."
Bethany said…
I'm not even a big Oilers fan...and I am just in shock...
Lady_Byng said…
ahaha.
The Conks knob hockey clip is better.
Not a Smyth fan, not sad to see him go.
GOILERS!
Dcfung said…
Despite the optics of the trade and the very real chance that he could return, I'm guttered and have lost a lot of respect for the orgranisation. I will always be an Oilers man, but I can no longer cheer for this team in the near future and instead will cheer for a team which I have absolutely no love for out of respect for a man who gave my team everything and more.

Thanks for everything, Smytty.
Anonymous said…
Looking on the bright side,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MALOwDAEyo0

O'Marra looks like quite the contendor in terms of oil hotness.

Popular Posts