The tribe has spoken.



Hemsky, Souray and Lubo.

There's your top three.

Now if I can get a bit editorial on your asses, I think the lack of eliminating Hemsky when y'all had the chance means he'll take this thing. Yes, this past round was a cleverly created rouse to get rid of the kid. But you didn't take it and as with the number of men that visit this site.. Hemsky wins again.

Yes, I think Hemsky is a terrific talent. He's even kind of cute. But really. He's better looking than Brodziak? Who is better looking than Moreau? I constantly date younger men, but pre-pubescent?

Needless to say, I didn't need the Hot Rod to win this thing. But if Hemsky is truly the hottest person on the Oilers, we have an UGLY UGLY team. Frankly, Hot Oil is supposed to celebrate the "hot" and this thing is proving once again, that we are NOT.

Anyways, the next round will take another form. TBA tomorrow.

Comments

Lord Bob said…
I knew Loxy worked in the media, but she's managing to channel the National Post editorial board much more effectively than I would have guessed!

(For what it's worth, Hemsky was second on my elimination list behind Souray. So if you'd tabulated top-two votes... :P)
doritogrande said…
I wasn't trying to get Hemsky voted off there, just trying to get the 2nd hottest out of the way. Make competition a little easier, y'know.
Anonymous said…
K souray has to win this thing. Out you go Hemmer! :)
Lowetide said…
I think Hemksy has magic powers.
Anonymous said…
Speaking as a Ukrainian-Albertan male, I'm positive Brodziak was the hottest of the final four. He looks a lot like me when I was his age. Shame on all of you!

R
Anonymous said…
I think Hemsky is Hot!! He has such boyish/charming good looks and He has charisma! Hotness is not just purly about looks, its the combination of your body language, how you carry yourself, personality, etc. And we all know that Hemsky has maddd talent to top it off!! I think he's a true contender to take this hot-off for the second yr. Don't count him out just yet.....
Scott Reynolds said…
Just judging from who people wanted to see leave least from the last vote, I've got to think that Visnovski has a chance. He's both good at hockey AND charming. Souray though, looks to be in trouble.
T. said…
Vo-et for Lubo!

(Or actually don't Vo-et for Lubo - since the format has changed...)
Kirsten said…
DAMNIT. I still say Hot Brodz should have won it all.
Marie said…
Yay, Lubo!! I miss him...

Popular Posts