Let's Get Physical


Looks like MacT took my advice and decided to bag skate the team to get their endurance up for tomorrow's game. No word yet on the shirtless photos...

In other news, Hot Oil favourite Kyle Brodziak is the only Oilers prospect to score a goal for the Dunder Mifflin Penguins so far this season. Once again, Schremp gets owned.

Finally, a big Happy Birthday to my boyfriend Dwayne, who turns 37 tomorrow! You know what would be a great birthday present, Oilers D? A shutout against Thornton, Cheechoo and company. Make it happen!

Comments

Gisele said…
That's Hemsky in the picture, right? Awww, don't you just want to hug him?
Alana said…
That is indeed Hemsky, hard at work.
Loxy said…
My brother once drove his car.
Jordi said…
Loxy: Legally? Or was it more of a punch-through-the-window and you're in thing?

I'm not sure if I'd want to hug Ales hooked up in that weird breathing machine that gives me the heebie jeebies.
Loxy said…
Legally.

My brother works at a downtown hotel and when the Heritage Classic was on, his family was in town. Hemsky valeted his vehicle with my bro. His choice of tunes? I think it was rap and it was LOUD.

Popular Posts