Lets do this. The road to the final four.
You will need to vote for FOUR people.
1. Ales "Scarneck" Hemsky vs. Dustin "The Juggla" Penner
2. Ethan "Man of the year 2006" Moreau vs. Kyle "The Hot Rod" Brodziak
3. Lubomir "Vo-et for me" Visnovsky vs. Robert "Arm Candy" Nilsson
4. Sheldon "Baywatch" Souray vs. Slava "Slava" Trukhno
An even 50 comments seems like a good time to stop...
Vo-et for Lubo!
2. Toughie... but gotta go with Moreau.
3. Lubo =)
4. Souray Souray Souray
I know he'll never scar me.
Vote Ales Hemsky.
2. Overtime winner?
How can't that be super-hot?
3. Nice lid, Bobby N!
How many goats did you kill?
Lubo is for me.
4. Slimey power D,
Or slick, sweet, Danish lovin'?
I guess I abstain.
although i like ROLI in a sweep tonight.
2. Brodziak. Overtime garbage goals are charming.
3. Visnovsky. Slovaks, like Czechs, are charming.
4. Souray. Looks dangerous, not charming.
Erg... Fine, Hemmer it is.
Moreau or Brodziak? I'll take Brodz on that one.
Lubo Vs Nilsson, I'll vote for Lubo here.
Souray versus Slava? I have to vote Souray, though I do like Slava.
Hot Rod - Look at that smile. Click on the picture. That man is a star.
Lubo - Because I think he would voet for me.
Shelly - Because he's a hot man and this is hot oil.
Scarneck, The Hot Rod, Vo-et for me, and Baywatch
Don't forget to vo-et for Lubo!
2. Ethan rifles
2: Brodziak. Sexy overtime goals are sexy.
3: Visnovsky. Sorry Rowbert, but your arm candy won't work againt arms that make Sam Gagner jealous. Plus he bakes cookies!
4: Souray. If I don't vote for Souray, I have to block one of his shots.
yum. Can I have that in a sandwich?
Penner, Moreau, Lubo, Shelly
yum. Can I have that in a sandwich?'
lol I'll take one too!
2.In keeping with voting for a new winner, Ethan won 2 yrs ago, so Hot-rodziak gets my vote.
3.Love em both, but Lubo has a better smile. Lubo!
4. Is this one even a contest? Seriously? Sheldon FTW!
-moreau (..this was one was tough!)
-I voet for Lubo Vis
2) Kyle - for capping off that miracle game against San Jose.
3) Lubomir - for being the less European dresser. Also, bringing care packages to his old teammates is just an ever so thoughtful thing to do. He'd definitely call you after, anyway.. :)
4) Souray - because I know that's who my mom would vote for.
2.) Moreau beats out Kyle "Dyle Bridziak" Brodziak
3.)"Sweatercoat" Nilsson over Lubo.
4.) Slava "Other Guy" Trukhno over Sheldon "Greasy" Souray.
Oh, so you're a fan of a less-than attractive team eh?
Sorry for your loss. ;)
In defense of our activities here I don't see how you could call this 'trashy' per-se. People discuss the attractiveness of actors all the time do they not? Why are hockey players any different?
I don't know. For some reason the puckbunny stereotype has stuck for many people. It's unfortunate because, in case they didn't notice, this site is a bit of a joke. As one of the ...okay the main contributor, I've never once tried to (taking a page from my other joke page) marry, boff or kill one of these guys.
I'm a grown woman for God's sake!
If you don't like discussing the OIL's HOTness, then go on another site (where we also all are) and discuss their actual skills. Hockey skills, that is ;-) lol
2 - Brodziak
3 - Lubo
4 - Souray
Not even guys like Tommy Salo, one of the few men who in a few short years moved through all of marry, boff, and kill?
2. Oh man I love Hot Rodziak but I'm gonna have to go with Ethan Moreau
3. Robert Nilsson but Visnovsky's sooo adorable i just wanna pinch his cheeks haha
4. OMG SOURAY!!!!!!
4. Are you kidding? Sheldon!!
I thnk we all know that's not true. Lighten up. This is a pretty unique site when you think about it. A bunch of intelligent women discussing the Oilers in an interesting way and a bunch of straight males trying to get them to elect Ales Hemsky king again.
You have to drop in more often and figure out things like nuance and style.
Plus of course take the cork out of your ass.
Hmm...my verification word was chase. Is the internet trying to tell me something as I vote on hot oilers?